Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- D DUAL FRONT AND REAR DASH CAMERAS RECORD FULL H1080P VIDEO with front 150 Degree and rear 180 degree wide angle, rear camera is IPX7 waterproof
- EXCLUSIVE 2-WAY INSTALLATION: Package comes with cables that allow Front & Rear or Front & Cabin Installation
- DASH CAM HAS 3 RECORDING MODES TO CHOOSE FROM: Automatic Recording (Loop recording), Monitor Mode (1 picture per second to save storage space), and Motion Detection(motion-activated recording).
- Pre-installed with driver assist features including: Stop Sign Recognition, Stop and Go, Driver Fatigue Alarm, and Light Reminder
- Dash Cam supports microSD cards up to 128GB which allows approximately 8 hours recording time before it loops over old videos at 1080p30 setting. Package comes with 16GB card
PAPAGO! GoSafe S780 1080p Full HD 60 FPS 2-Channel Dash Cam with Sony Starvis Image Sensor Ultra Wide Angle and 16GB Micro SD Card (GSS78016G)
Top Rated Dash Cams
Last update on 2020-01-22 at 23:50 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
In need of a great dash camera that can record clearly in low light? The new GoSafe S780 is perfect for you. With its revolutionary Sony STARVIS Sensor, The S780 is capable of delivering some of the best performance in low-light situations. It’s also a Dual-Channel system capable of recording both front and back at the same time. The rear camera is IPX7 waterproof certified and features the Sony Exmor sensor. Like most PAPAGO Dash cams, the GoSafe S810 has multiple recording modes, including loop recording, motion detection, and monitor mode. The S780 is also capable of supporting up to a 128 GB microSD card for extended recording time. The S780 has you covered no matter the time of day.
More Dash Cams To Choose From
Last update on 2020-01-23 at 04:59 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API