Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- DUAL-LENS DASH CAMERA: 4.5 Inch large IPS touch screen, 1080P HD footage feature, 150 degree front camera + VGA 120 degree weatherproof rear camera, you can have a more comprehensive picture of daily commutes and roadside events.
- VISUAL REVERSING FUNCTION: Once connected the rear camera cables with your reverse light, the screen on the mirror display will show you the reversing images automatically when the R gear is engaged. NO NEED TO PRESS ANY BUTTON.
- EMERGENCY RECORDING FEATURE: Built-in G-sensor technology, the camera automatically saves footage when impact/collision were detected and immediately saved for safe-keeping.
- REAR CAMERA INSTALLATION: Install the weatherproof rear-view camera above the license plate(connect the black and red wire to your car reverse light terminals-the camera red cable to positive and black to negative)or stick it on the rear window (Black and red wire can be cut off).
- NOTES: Rear camera cable: about 18 ft long, not recommended for trucks. Support SD card storage up to 32GB, class 10 rating card would be recommended. Please note that NO SD card included.
Dash Cam Backup Camera NEXGADGET Mirror Dash Cam 1080P Dual Lens Video Recorder, 4.5 Inch HD Touch Screen G-Sensor Loop Recording Reversing Function, 150°Weatherproof Rear Camera
Top Rated Dash Cams
Last update on 2018-09-22 at 15:27 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Why do You Need a NexGadget Dashcam？
To scare off dishonest people who try to take advantage of you
To provide evidence that's far more reliable than eyewitness testimony
To save you money in damages and help mitigate potential spikes in your insurance rate
A dash cam can even help you save good memories or increase your YouTube hits
1. The dimensions of the mirror: 3.07*11.85inch
2.Please use SD card less than 32GB, class 10 rating, format before recording.
3.Please connect the the rear camera with the reverse lights for reversing function.
4.Please turn Motion Detection off for non gap recording during driving.
5.Please plug in with the power source all the time for proper recording.
More Dash Cams To Choose From
Last update on 2018-09-24 at 09:57 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API