Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Front camera 1080P FHD resolution @ 30fps and rear camera 480P. The V1 is notable for pristine video quality. The branded design is discrete and exclusively offered by Lian LifeStyle. The camera mounts to the windshield, staying concealed from outside the car.
- Wide Dynamic Range allows camera to perform optimally in low light situations. The WDR technology will automatically adjust the exposure of the camera to create balanced images and footage.
- TF 4G to 32GB SD Memory Card Supported. One 16GB bonus SD card included for recording time between 110 minutes with 1440P @30fps to 250 minutes with 720P @30fps. With loop recording enabled, users will have the option to record videos in loops of 1, 3, or 5 minute video files.
- The camera will record these files one by one onto the SD card until it runs out of space. When space on the SD card runs out, the camera will start from the first files recorded, and delete the files from oldest to newest, one by one.
- ACCIDENT AUTO DETECTION FEATURE (G-SENSOR) will automatically lock and save any video file that was recorded when the camera detected abrupt displacement or drastic change of position. Excellent customer service record, 24hr customer service response time.
Lian LifeStyle Car Dash Cam 4.0" LCD FHD 1080p 170 Degree Wide Angle Dashboard Camera Recorder with AR-0330 Video Sensor, G-Sensor, WDR, Loop Recording+16GB SD LY770
Top Rated Dash Cams
Last update on 2018-09-22 at 15:27 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Full-HD Video with Sony AR-0330
Creates a beautiful, vivid picture of the road ahead by honing in on the details that other cameras might miss using its built-in AR-0330 image sensor, a powerful sensor used to produce highly-detailed recordings during both day and night driving.
170 Degree Ultra Wide Angle Lens
See more of your surroundings in pristine quality. With its 170 degree ultra wide angle lens, you can discreetly mount the camera nearly anywhere on your windshield and still capture the entirety of the road.
Wide Dynamic Range (WDR)
Loop Recording and Gravity Sensor
The camera automatically adapts by fine-tuning the exposure of the camera to create balanced images and footage in any light condition.
Loop Recording and Gravity Sensor With Loop Recording, new recordings will automatically overwrite oldest recordings when the memory card is full, yet locked videos will be safe from being overwritten. When the G-sensor detects a collision, the current video will be locked, ensuring your most important footage is kept protected. Using Loop Recording, a memory card with a capacity of 64GB can store up to 11 hours of Full-HD video before new recordings start to overwrite the oldest recordings on the card.
More Dash Cams To Choose From
Last update on 2018-09-24 at 05:37 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API