1920x1080 Full-HD resolution H. 264 photography compression technology
Built-in GPS Logger
Lens: 170 degree 6-layers glass lens
Wide Dynamic (WDR) Technology
2.4 inch 4:3 TFT LCD
Loop recording: automatically overwrites oldest video file with newest
Accident Auto Detection Feature (G-Sensor) can locks data to memory
With 3M adhesive mount, convenient installation
Extra USB Charging port on power adapter
Video Resolution:1080FHD 1920×1080/ 1080P 1440x1080/ 720P 1280x720/ WVGA 848x480/ VGA 640x480/ QVGA 320x240.
File Format: Image: JPG, Video: MOV.
Power-off File Recovery Function: Support.
Date Time Mark: Support.
Memory Card: Support up to 128GB Class10 or upper Micro SD/TF Card (not included)
Language System: English/ French/ Spanish/ Portuguese/ German/ Italian/ Simplified Chinese/ Traditional Chinese/ Russian/ Japanese.
Audio Recording: Support.
Storage Temperature -5°F to 160°F.
Operating Temperature: 10°F to 140°F.(We recommend remove the dash cam from the windshield when parking)
* Battery is mainly used to save files in emergency. Please always connect Eaglo E8 to external power while it is in use.
* Be sure to format your SD card with your Rexing Dash Cam for optimal use. Failing to format SD card may result in card error.
Eaglo E8 Dash Camera
In-car charging cable
3M adhesive mount
Micro SD Card(Our recommendation: http://a.co/5OG58xm)
Eaglo E8 Car Dash Cam FHD 1080p 170° Wide Angle Dashboard Camera Recorder with Built-in GPS Logger, G-Sensor, WDR, Loop Recording
Eligible For Free Shipping
- 1920X1080 FULL-HD VIDEO RESOLUTION @ 30fps and H. 264 photography compression technology. Our branded design is discrete and exclusively offered by Rexing. The camera mounts to the windshield, staying concealed from outside the car. Built-in GPS Logger
- EXCELLENT NIGHT-VISION capabilities. Wide Dynamic Range allows camera to perform optimally in low light situations. The WDR technology will automatically adjust the exposure of the camera to create balanced images and footage.
- LENS: 170 DEGREE 6-layers glass lens captures a sweeping view of the road. The ultra-wide lens technology is scarcely available on our competitors' dash cams. 140 degree operating temperature, 160 degree storage (Fahrenheit)
- LOOP RECORDING FEATURE. Set it and forget it. With loop recording enabled, users will have the option to record videos in loops of 3, 5, or 10minute video files. The camera will record these files one by one onto the SD card until it runs out of space. Then, the camera will start from the first files recorded, and delete the files from oldest to newest, one by one.
- ACCIDENT AUTO DETECTION FEATURE (G-SENSOR) will automatically lock and save any video file that was recorded when the camera detected abrupt displacement or drastic change of position. Excellent customer service record, 18-month warranty, 24hr customer service response time.
Last update on 2018-02-18 at 23:20 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API