Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Ultra 2K HD resolution: The dash cam capture all the details of every journey in highly-detailed 2K resolution. 1920 X 1296 super HD resolution delivers extremely sharp video quality, helps you better read street signs, license plate etc.
- HDR (High Wide Dynamic Range) system delivers completely balanced images and footage, allows dash camera to perform optimally in low light situations.
- Automatic Safeguards: Switches on/off and starts recording automatically , Loop recording auto overwrite oldest video when it reaches the end of the memory card. Built in G-sensor auto save footage in the events leading up to a collision. Parking mode for 24/7 vehicle surveillance.
- Lens: 170 degree 6 layers glass lens reduce blind spots and obtain full 4 lanes coverage, optimized imaging technology provide a full view of the road, not just the car in front of you.
- Supports up to 64GB Card (Not Included), includes a dual-port car charger to power the car camera and an additional USB device like your phone.
Dash Cam, Hexdeer Car Camera 2K Video 170 Wide Angle, Dashboard Camera Car DVR with 3.0" Screen. Supports G-Sensor, WDR, Loop Recording
Top Rated Dash Cams
Last update on 2018-09-22 at 15:27 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Full-HD 2K Video
The Hexdeer dash cam features a high-end video processor, captures crystal-clear footage in 2K Super HD 1920 * 1296/30fps. High Wide Dynamic Range auto-adjusts for light conditions to produce excellent recordings during both day and night driving.
3.0" LCD Wide Screen
The high – transparent 3.0-inch 4:3 LCD widescreen offers a broader view which enables you to monitor the whole road while driving. With large touch buttons and easily recognizable icon designs, it makes for an intuitive experience.
Seamless Loop Recording
New recordings will automatically overwrite oldest recordings when the memory card is full. You no longer worry about SD card will be filled up.
Accident Auto Detection Feature (G-Sensor) will automatically lock and save any video file that was recorded when the car camera detected abrupt displacement or drastic change of position.
Auto Turn ON/OFF
The device is automatically turned on and recording when the engine starts, and automatically turned off shortly after the engine is off.
1 Year Warranty
This camera is backed by our 1 Year Product Warranty, contat us with your order number and our support team will be in touch within 24 hours to provide resolution.
Note: Operation requires a microSD card (not included). We recommend 64GB Samsung or SanDisk class 10 SD card.
WHAT YOU GET:
Car Charger with 2.4A extra port
More Dash Cams To Choose From
Last update on 2018-10-02 at 20:47 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API