Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- DUAL SUPER HD RECORDING - Cruiser dash cam with M-star shipset enables you to record surrounding road conditions in ultimate high definition front 1080P and rear 720P video with rear camera connected. 170 degree wide angle front view and 160 degree rear view will never miss a small detail, ensuring your car security. Record in stunning WQHD 2340x1296P at 30FPS with rear camera disconnected.
- SUPERB NIGHT VISION - Cruiser dash cameras with super night vision, 6 layers of full glass and IR enhancement lens with large aperture F/2.0, has an excellent performance in night with WDR, providing more dynamic range and picture details, fulfill your needs to focus and capture surrounding plate numbers at night time.
- EXTREME TEMPERATURE PERFORMANCE - Reliable dash cam is built from solid hardwares. Extreme temperature resistant mainboard with double overcurrent protectors plus multiple heat dissipation holes ensure optimal performance in extreme temperatures.
- G-SENSOR, LOOP RECORDING & PARKING MODE - Built-in 3-axis G-sensor can detect sudden acceleration, stops, and collisions in drive mode. Seamless Loop Recording system provides theoretically unlimited storage from the SD card. Loop recording system will automatically overwrite the non-essential part when the memory card gets full. Parking monitor can detect different levels of concussion and automatically lock the relevant footages.
- 32G SD CARD & HANDY INSTALLATION KIT - Provides All IN ONE tool kit. Easily DIY the installation of the dash cam and the wirings. Wiring diagram with details is included in the user manual. A 32G Memory card is also included. Please contact us through Amazon or our customer support for free car charger extension cord if you need one.
Ampulla Cruiser Dual Dash Cam, Super HD 1296P Front & 720P Rear Dash Cam 170°& 160°Ultra Wide Angle Dashboard Camera G-Sensor WDR LDWS & 32GB Card Included
Top Rated Dash Cams
Last update on 2020-01-20 at 11:48 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Ampulla Cruiser Dual Dash Cam
Ampulla Cruiser dash cam utilizes the newest M-star chipset and advanced H.264 video compression technology. Incredible front 170° and rear 160° wide angle viewing through six layers of full glass and one IR lenses with large aperture F/2.0, allows you to record surrounding road conditions in beautiful 1296P single channel or front 1080P and rear 720P dual channel FULL HD video with crisp detail. Cruiser HD Dash Cam provides ultimate guard to your ride!
Cruiser Dash Camera Specifications:
LCD screen size: 2.0 inch
Front Video resolution: H.264 compression format, 2304x1296P/30fps SHD; 1920x1080P/30fps FHD & etc.
Rear Video resolution: 1280x720P/30fps HD Image: JPEG; 16M Pixels
Memory Card: Support up to 128GB
Microphone and Speaker: Equipped
Wide Dynamic Range (WDR): Support
DEWARP Fisheye lense correction: Support
LDWS (Lane departure warning system): Support FCWS (Forward collision warning system): Support Automatically Power on/off : triggered by ignition detection
Languages: English, German, Chinese, Japanese & etc.
1 x Cruiser Front 1296P Camera
1 x Cruiser Rear 720P Camera
1 x 3M Adhesive Mount
1 x high-current Car Charger
1 x User Manual
1 x 32G Micro SD card
1 x Micro SD card Reader
1 x Car Wiring Tool
1 x Wipe Cloth for lens
1 x USB cable
6 x Wire Clips & 3M Adhesive Pads
Important Notice before Use:
1. Please use the car charger but not usb data cable to fully charge the dash cam before first use.
2. It is strongly recommended to formate the SD card (FAT32) in PC before first use.
3. Cruiser can only work with C10 high speed Micro SD card.
4. Press "reset" button to restart for preliminary solution and comletely format SD card, if there is any fuzzy or black screen or system crash
More Dash Cams To Choose From
Last update on 2020-01-20 at 17:17 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API